- Process matters.
- Quality matters.
- Honesty matters.
- Zady began with a grand vision:
- to combat the fast-fashion craze by
- providing a platform for only those
- companies that care about timeless
- style and solid construction.
The materials in our clothes, also known as fabrics or textiles, are produced by weaving together fibers or blends of fibers to produce a finished garment. Fibers are exceptional materials because they serve two purposes simultaneously: form and function. In other words, we expect that our clothes will both look a certain way and perform a certain purpose. We need our clothes to keep us cool, help us stay warm, wick away sweat if we’re running, drape a certain way if we’re wearing a formal dress, and so on. The fibers in our clothes tell a much richer story than the few words on a tag reveal.
read more >